Canvera Design Services - Usage Policies
At Canvera we are committed to deliver your Photobooks with the best of designs at blitz flash speed and complete accuracy.
Canvera Design Advantage
- Latest & wide range of design options to help make the best photo books possible
- Friendly sales person & design key account executive to accurately capture your requirements
- Easy to send your data via our sales person, courier to our local office or via FTP or Wetransfer.
- Online design way of working:
- Phone & Online mode of working for your ease, time saving & efficiency. No need to physically visit or meet the design team
- Previews sent by email & viewable on the internet
- Online comments on the preview, Quick turnaround of your comments
- Online Preview approval and push for printing
- Opportunity to forward the preview to your customer & receive comments
- Online payment systems
- Quick turnaround time & shipment to your requested destination
At Canvera we are committed to deliver your PBs with the best of designs blitz flash speed and complete accuracy. Help us achieve this for you by following few simple steps mentioned below:
- We have the latest & wide range of design options. We also remember your historic preferences.
- Please fill in the order form, select the preferred design option at the time of placing the order with our sales person. Also give your reference earlier order if that is your preference. This will help us serve you better and save your time in the future.
- Please preselect/shortlist the number of images as per the indicated matrix (in annexure)
- You can submit these images/ data to the sales person or upload via FTP or We-transfer.
- Our friendly Partner Engagement Executive ( PE-E) who is exclusively assigned to you will call shortly after receipt of the order form, data & payment to finalize your design instructions. This will ensure we execute as per your instructions & save your time in the future.
We can complete your design in 8 days with 2 previews and send for printing. You will receive the photobook in 12-15 days depending on shipment time.
- We can start our design work & SLA after receipt of your completed order form, selected photos/data as per our norm and payment.
- 4 days for 1st preview after which we request you to provide your feedback in 1 day.
- 1-2 days for 2nd preview. Please approve thereafter in 1 day & send to print.
- The first preview will be used for you to source your customer feedback, if needed This feedback should come from your end through the person who is authorised to communicate with us.
- We believe and are working on ensuring that all your designs are completed in 2 previews. Anything beyond that would be treated as an exception with special escalation in Canvera.
- We believe that speed of execution & timeliness is critical for your business and ours. However, sometimes you may need a little more than 1 day to approve our designs. We plan for a maximum time of 60 days from order placement for completion of design.
Terms & Conditions
|Recommended feedback time (days)
|Max time (days)
|Comments: Time is measured from when preview is sent by Canvera
|Only minor design changes after this period
|Only minor design changes; no full redesign possible
|This is an exceptional case, only minor design changes; no full redesign possible
|Maximum time to complete design
|Complete design in max 60 days
|Previews will be kept in Canvera System
|After 120 days the data will be removed from Canvera system & fresh order has to be placed
Your fast track to a perfect photobook
- Pre-requisites for Canvera to start the design process are as below
- Completed order form
- Selected photos/data as per our prescribed format and norms
- 100% payment at the time of placing the order
- Canvera expects your comments / feedback on the first preview at the earliest (within 1 day). Maximum time limit is 15 days from the preview. After that we would be able to make only minor changes to the design
- No redesign request would be entertained if the feedback is not provided within 15 days of providing 1st preview stage.
- Closure of design is targeted within 2 previews. Anything beyond that would be deemed as an exception
- To revive the cancelled orders , you need to place a fresh order with order form, data & 100% payment for us to take up the design again.
Design Terms & Conditions:
- Change in design, adding or removing of images can be done by paying redesign charges.
- If unsatisfied with the first preview, we will refund 50% of the design charges.
- We are bound by copyright laws and hence would only use templates and backgrounds that are developed by us.
- On not receiving instructions and data to commence designing the order within 30 days from order creation, 50% of the order amount is charged to the partner (No design amount refund after 30 days).
- We will keep the Preview Link active for partner to approve for 120 Days from the date of order creation. Post this the order will be 100% amount charged and data will be deleted from Canvera Systems.
- We can provide the JPG files of the Design on request at Rs 250 order shipment. Courier Charges if applicable would be extra.
- If you introduce your end Customer to us for order designing and closure. We would assume that you agree to expose Canvera's T&Cs with your customers, details including but not limited to pricing, Image quality, policy & procedures of Canvera.
- For In preview orders, please use the comment box only to mention any correction requests. Positive comments such as Ok, nice, print, good are read as approved by our advance technology. Such pages will be deemed approved and wont be available for any corrections in future iterations. Please enter all your comments in comment box only. Comments on e-mails and phone calls will not be considered.
- Changing Paper type change and cover would lead to extra charges.
Assembly / Print orders Terms & Conditions: To ensure you get your photobooks in time to your satisfaction
- Pre-requisites for Canvera to start the print process are as below
- Completed order form
- Selected photos/data as per our prescribed format and norms
- 100% payment along with at the time of placing the order
- You can submit your images/ data via the sales person, courier to our local office or upload via FTP.
- All print orders undergo a basic Quality check before printing. Canvera does not charge any additional amount for this quality check.
- If there are any quality issues, our friendly representative will be in touch with you within a day to resolve any issues before we send to print. Please provide clear and concise instructions to ensure those are incorporated in the final order.
- We would retain your orders with missing/corrupt images for 45 days. In case you are not able to send/upload sorted images within 45 days from order creation/submission, the order stands cancelled.
- To revive the cancelled orders , you need to place a fresh order with order form & data
- Canvera is not liable for any unintentional, accidental loss of data/images due to reasons beyond it’s control and hence recommends that you maintain a data back-up at your end
Print orders through our Compose software
- Please place order through the Compose system. It is simple to use & follow.
- You can upload the photobook / images through the upload facility.
- Payments are facilitated through the payment gateway on the website itself . Orders without payment beyond 15 days of creation are liable to be cancelled without any further communication .
- We will take up the order for processing after receiving data through Compose & 100% payment.
- You may request Canvera to do basic Quality check before printing. Canvera does not charges any additional amount for this quality check.
- If there are any quality issues our friendly representative will be in touch with you within a day to resolve any issues before we send to print. Please provide clear and concise instructions to ensure those are incorporated in the final order
- We would retain your orders with missing/corrupt images for 15 days. In case you are not able to send/upload sorted images within 15 days from order creation/submission, the order stands cancelled.
- To revive the cancelled orders , you need to place a fresh order with order form& data.
- Canvera is not liable for any unintentional, accidental loss of data/images due to reasons beyond it’s control and hence recommends that you maintain a data back-up at your end.